eMoDB.LT3: Opening the Online Research Databases for Lithuania – Stage 3
On 20 September 2016, the Agreement for implementing the Project eMoDB.LT3: Opening of the Online Research Databases for Lithuania – Stage 3 (Project Code 01.1.1-CPVA-V-701-01-0001) was signed between the Central Project Management Agency (CPVA) and the LMBA.
The project implementation period – from 20 September 2016 till 31 March 2021.
The total budget of the Agreement is EUR 31 485 809. 91, in which EUR 26 762 938. 42 are the EU funds and EUR 4 722 871. 49 are the contributions by the LMBA members.
- In the course of the project , the access to the highly demanded and most frequently cited online research databases, which are necessary for the activity of implementing the trends and priorities (SMART) of the prioritised scientific research and experimental (social, cultural) development and the innovations’ advancement (smart specialisation), will be assured. It has been planned to subscribe to 78 online research databases, the major part of which (21) are universal, the content of 16 databases is assigned to biomedicine sciences, 12 – to physical sciences, 11 – to the humanities, 9 – to social, and the same number – to technological sciences. In implementing the Project, the licensing and administration of the online research databases will become automatized and the set of the modules adapted for independent studies in the virtual environment will be developed. Scientists and other researchers will be able to efficiently use the online research databases for the purposes of development of the research products as well as for the publication of the research output generated by them.
- To ensure the accessibility of the global online research databases deemed necessary for performing scientific research, experimental development and innovations activity.
- To develop the automated information system for licencing and administration of the online databases;
- To subscribe to the global online research databases deemed necessary for performing the activity of scientific research, experimental development and innovations;
- To ensure the possibilities to scientists and other researchers to independently develop their skills in using the global online research databases.
Registered in Lithuania 125712273, non VAT payer
Copyright © Lithuanian Research Library Consortium, 2002-